Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lurking in the shadows

Hi everybody just a quick update, we are still here. We have not written in sometime and things have still been an up and down sort of struggle. We seem to be gaining a foothold on life and things are improving. We have booked and are definitely going to Desire in November. We are both looking forward to that.   We also are attending a sex positive conference in late september. It is local to us and should be fun. I hope to start blogging again on a more regular basis we will just have to see how it goes.
Walk

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your post - and glad to see things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you two.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr No Name you hadd our email adress please email us We would love to know about you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check in every few months to see if you posted . I myself struggle with deciding if I will shut down my blog, yet I know that I enjoy going back and reading it.

    Hope you had a good time at the conference, I would like to hear what it was about.

    Hope you all are well!

    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

Talk dirty to us.